Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Chairs, Chairs Everywhere*

If you asked me what I usually spend my time shopping for, it’s probably about 40% for myself and 60% for my home. I love the inspiration I recieve from the handful of home decorating blogs I follow and enjoy finding the perfect item I can fit into our style & space. But since we aren’t currently in the market to add any new pieces right now, I’ve turned my {home} focus to helping my BIL & SIL find some dining room chairs for their new table {which was hand-made by my FIL as a wedding gift}.

One of the places I’ve recently come across is Dining Rooms Direct, a side store of CSN Stores, which not only has a great selection, but also great prices. From upholstered to all wood, dark to white, they have chairs to fit everyone’s taste and budget. One of my features I enjoy most is the review section of each item, which allows you to hear how some else felt about the item before you purchase site-unseen {something I usually look at no matter what I am buying}.



If you find yourself needing something else to compliment your new chairs, you can also check out any of the other 200 stores that CSN Stores has under its roof. And after checking a lot of the stores out myself, I honestly say there is just about something for everyone at this site. Check it out!


*I will be recieveing an item to review for this shoutout. Thanks CSN stores!

1 comment:

  1. The dining chairs are always an important part of your dining room furniture.You should have to choose space saving and modern style consisted chairs for your dinging table or furniture.
    -Oak curio cabinet

    ReplyDelete