Monday, November 15, 2010

2010 Holiday Cards & more!*

During this time of year, it's easy to get overwhelmed with which company to go with for your holiday cards, but this year, I made an easy decision by coming back to one of my favorite photo service sites - Shutterfly!

Not only have they helped me create memorable photo books and cards over the years, they were also my go-to choice for all of the prints from my wedding photographer {and I can tell you now that I printed close to 500 photos for that one day alone}. So it was a no-brainer, easy choice for holiday cards after I saw all of the new layouts they added this year! Check out a few of my favorites below:




From folded to flat, photo cards to party invitations, you've got more than enough choices to pick this year's favorite card. And don't forget the parents & grandparents - Shutterfly has over 30 options to create a memorable photo gift ideas with your face all over it :)


*Did you know that if you are a blogger, you too can get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment