Friday, June 3, 2011

Where I Go For Personalized Gifts And Cards*

I’ve always been a fan of personalized cards and gifts. Whether it’s with pictures or words {or both}, the reaction is always the same – “how thoughtful!” This is why I continue to go back to the cards at Shutterfly time and time again.

I’ve already talked about how they are a great option for the holidays, but they also have a great selection for milestones in one’s life, such as graduations or new babies. However, while neither of these life changes are actually happening to myself, the last month has been full of such events for others in my life.

First, my sister-in-law and one of my best friends both welcomed baby girls in the last month and what’s better than looking at a newborn baby? Not much in my opinion! So, while browsing on Shutterfly, I found some of the cutest birth announcements that I’d gladly look at every day.

Then next weekend, my brother is graduating from college and I couldn’t be more proud of what he’s accomplished and what he has ahead of him. So what should cross my mind as the perfect gift, but one of Shutterfly’s photo books full of childhood pictures of the both of us, of course!

But that’s not all! Shutterfly has pages full of gifts that can feature your favorite photos, as well as cards for any and every reason you can think of! And best of all, you can rest assured your gift will be treasured because it was personalized with love :)


*Did you know that if you are a blogger, you too can get 50 free cards or a free photo book from Shutterfly… sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment